F.S San Diego 13 Rubi axles/method wheels (5)

Journeyman

Update-axles and Method wheels sold today
Axles 2,500$-methods wheels 5-600$
So after a long wait rubi's 100k mi upgrade is going down!
The goods,
2013 jku rubicon front and rear axles-SOLD

Wheels,
Method double standard-SOLD

I also have 5-2013 factory rubicon wheels with no rock rash-450$ IMG_1617.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_1619.jpg
    IMG_1619.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:

Journeyman

same state would work better than 3 away need a week off work to run after em being that far out ...an shipping em would be daym near same cost so for that $ would just go dyna

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

If your really interested send me your zip and I'll check it out. Might not be as much as you think. I'll have to check, but we probably still have the crates my pr60's came in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
its enough to put the cost at more than i have at the moment .. been saving to upgrade my lift an a few other things .. still need a few more $ before i am able to do those things .. if i got these from you i would still need about 1300 as of now .. just seems alot of decent shit comes up to far off or when im broke ..

Journeyman

its enough to put the cost at more than i have at the moment .. been saving to upgrade my lift an a few other things .. still need a few more $ before i am able to do those things .. if i got these from you i would still need about 1300 as of now .. just seems alot of decent shit comes up to far off or when im broke ..

Just Empty Every Pocket-JEEP

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
yup yup ... my problem is I am prone to impulse buying when its something I really want doesn't matter if its jeep related or not so keeps my funds tight .. but the one bonus is I enjoy every fricken second ....

Top Bottom