WAYALIFE Memorial Weekend MASH-UP

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thought I would try something new this Memorial Day Weekend and have started this new thread for anyone on WAYALIFE to post up pictures of all the fun you are having, especially if it involves your Jeep!

To kick things off, here is a shot of RubiCAT all loaded up and ready to head out.

IMG_4812.jpg

Now let's see your pics! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlackJKU08

Looking forward to seeing all the fun. I have recently developed a bad case of death wobble and am down for repairs. Plan to replace tie rod, drag link, ends and adjustment sleeves...hoping that it's not ball joints.

WJCO

Meme King
Hope to see some cool pics here. Our weather isn't the greatest this year, so not sure what we're doing yet.

metalic

20170526_091543.jpg Was all ready to run around the forest service roads this morning with a buddy but he found out this after pin he's stuck working all weekend. So a switch of the tires and load on the trailer and head out to one of the off-road parks in the morning. FB_IMG_1495210745559.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trail JK

View attachment 260605

Heading out...

Bug guts... wish I had bug guts on my Jeep right now. [emoji482]

Met up with our good friend Trail Bud on our way out and now relaxing along the shores of Walker Lake.
View attachment 260612

Have a great time! 🥃

Came up to a stop light and hit 130k.

View attachment 260613

So old! [emoji8]

Top Bottom