Did I Just Make a Mistake? - EVO RS Skids and Rear Trackball Bracket

moteaux

Wondering if I may have just made a mistake? Been thinking about the EVO RS Skids for the rear LCA and shock mounts after recommendation from a friend. Didn't consider a whole lot about it other than the benefits. Then.... I ordered today. After I did, I had a thought about installing. Yes, a little late, I know...:rolleyes2: But, my question is will i run in to problems mounting them with my rear raised trackball bracket? I didn't purchase it as it is a different axle than stock and it was already on, but I believe it may be from AEV as the previous owner was running an AEV lift. Any other concerns for the install?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wondering if I may have just made a mistake? Been thinking about the EVO RS Skids for the rear LCA and shock mounts after recommendation from a friend. Didn't consider a whole lot about it other than the benefits. Then.... I ordered today. After I did, I had a thought about installing. Yes, a little late, I know...:rolleyes2: But, my question is will i run in to problems mounting them with my rear raised trackball bracket? I didn't purchase it as it is a different axle than stock and it was already on, but I believe it may be from AEV as the previous owner was running an AEV lift. Any other concerns for the install?

Nope you will not have any issues with them.

Top Bottom