Thread: Did I Just Make a Mistake? - EVO RS Skids and Rear Trackball Bracket

Did I Just Make a Mistake? - EVO RS Skids and Rear Trackball Bracket

Wondering if I may have just made a mistake? Been thinking about the EVO RS Skids for the rear LCA and shock mounts after recommendation from a friend. Didn't consider a whole lot about it other than the benefits. Then.... I ordered today. After I did, I had a thought about installing. Yes, a little late, I know... But, my question is will i run in to problems mounting them with my rear raised trackball bracket? I didn't purchase it as it is a different axle than stock and it was already on, but I believe it may be from AEV as the previous owner was running an AEV lift. Any other concerns for the install?

Quote Originally Posted by moteaux View Post
    Wondering if I may have just made a mistake? Been thinking about the EVO RS Skids for the rear LCA and shock mounts after recommendation from a friend. Didn't consider a whole lot about it other than the benefits. Then.... I ordered today. After I did, I had a thought about installing. Yes, a little late, I know... But, my question is will i run in to problems mounting them with my rear raised trackball bracket? I didn't purchase it as it is a different axle than stock and it was already on, but I believe it may be from AEV as the previous owner was running an AEV lift. Any other concerns for the install?
    Nope you will not have any issues with them.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Nothing but a Thing AZ Explorer's Avatar
    Trackball bracket? I'm guessing voice recognition didn't understand trackbar. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Explorer View Post
    Trackball bracket? I'm guessing voice recognition didn't understand trackbar. LOL
    Spell check strikes again!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Went ahead and ordered the Evo bracket anyway to keep the driver side cleaned up and only bolt the Rockstars to it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app