- Lockers and everything work great
-4.10 gears

Rear Axle
-stock with locker
-4.10 gears

$4000 OBO

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I see you reported a post. If you are/aren't interested in the bowl of donkey dicks, you can reply right here to Sharkey on the forum.

Damn, where are my manners?!?

My apologies to the OP for offending him when his very first post ever was to sell shit. I mean, it's not like he had to read rules or anything as a condition of his free participation and membership on this forum. Let me see if I can make it up to you OP. How 'bout we settle on TWO bowls of donkey dicks?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Sam's Club. Costco only has mule dick.

I call bullshit. You cheapass, probably out harvesting dicks. No WAY you'd spend that kind of money for a Sams Club membership.

BTW OP, I'll see Sharkey's two bags of Donkey Dicks offer and raise you a free prescription...

IMG_2531.JPG

longarmwj

Where does Sharkey get all these donkey dicks? Is he running a donkey castration business on the side?

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

There's actually an international market near me that sells donkey and ox dicks wrapped up like you'd find any steak. They're long and stringy. So a bowl of donkey dicks would actually only contain one severed phallus. They're sold as "ox pizzle". The phallus to bowl ratio within the bowl of donkey dicks would be exactly 1:1, which if it were a hypercar would be astonishing.
IMG_1436.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
There's actually an international market near me that sells donkey and ox dicks wrapped up like you'd find any steak. They're long and stringy. So a bowl of donkey dicks would actually only contain one severed phallus. They're sold as "ox pizzle". The phallus to bowl ratio within the bowl of donkey dicks would be exactly 1:1, which if it were a hypercar would be astonishing.

It's really funny reading the safety/food label while knowing it's a penis :cheesy:

Top Bottom