National Tire Safety Week GIVEAWAY | Do You Know Your Numbers?

Discount Tire

Do you know your numbers for tire safety? Take our quiz for a chance to win 1 of 50 Be Prepared kits!

TAKE OUR TIRE SAFETY QUIZ

It’s important to maintain your tires & make sure they’re in good working condition. The more you know about your tire’s health, the better off you’ll be when driving. There are 4 key numbers when it comes to tire safety. Do you know them? Take our tire safety quiz for a chance to win 1 of 50 Be Prepared Backpacks during National Tire Safety Week.

For general tire and wheel information including additional tire safety tips, visit the Tips and Guides section at discounttire.com

Last edited:

Stotch

Caught the Bug
I tried to take it, but it forwarded me to Facebook where I was subsequently blocked... :doh: Not sure if it went through or not.

Discount Tire

I'll take bald as a bowling ball for $500.00 Alex :D

Thank you everyone for entering! Those experiencing issues with loading, try another browser.

jesse3638

Hooked
This is ironic. Our agency just released a policy on tire maintenance and replacement requirements. I'm very familiar with tire number. Without taking the quiz I'm assuming you're talking about the manufacturer date..;). It sucks trying to get this info off of a set of duals with them facing inward. Can you put I'm a message to have them stamp them in both side of the tire please...haha.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

This is ironic. Our agency just released a policy on tire maintenance and replacement requirements. I'm very familiar with tire number. Without taking the quiz I'm assuming you're talking about the manufacturer date..;). It sucks trying to get this info off of a set of duals with them facing inward. Can you put I'm a message to have them stamp them in both side of the tire please...haha.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes!!! I agree the DOT should be on both sides of the sidewall! Would make life so much easier during inspections.

As for knowing your numbers, the dot/age of the tire is one of them. The other is tread depth. As a tire wears it's ability to stop, specifically with regard to wet stopping decreases.

Tire Safety | Know Your Numbers | DiscountTire.com

Top Bottom