MOTECH Medical Help for MOBY

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you may know, Moby fell ill a couple of weeks ago with symptoms that include a lack of energy and more times than not, complete paralysis. We're pretty sure this is related to some kind of neurological disorder and so we've decided to seek medical help from Motech. It's tough to see Moby loaded up on a stretcher being that he's always taken us everywhere we've wanted to be but we are glad that we do have the means to take him this time around, to where he needs to be.

Moby all loaded up and ready to head down to Motech first thing in the morning. Please wish him luck and a speedy recovery.
20170531215627-0ddf8b24-me.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Medical Help for MOBY

Moby has earned the right to take the easy route down to Motech. I hope he feels better soon.

benatc1

Hooked
Echo what Sharkey said, deserves a nice easy relaxing trip- In the event that Mobys recovery takes a bit, I guess Rubicat's 40s came just in time!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

Just saw Moby stretchin its legs too. Get well soon Moby

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

JeepJeep75

I read somewhere way back about how Moby had one of the early type of harnesses that had a bunch of misc connections all over the engine compartment. Also something about all the factory wiring turning bad. I hope Moby gets rid of all those electrical gremlins. Good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Let us all know what stall he'll be staying in while at Motech just in case we want to send a get well 6-pack of oil or something. :thumb:

Top Bottom