Round 2 4 door anvil build thread

DKronk42

Well it's time, some parts have been ordered, so I figured I would start a build thread and re-introduce myself.

My name is Dave and I'm an electrician in North eastern Pennsylvania. This will be my second JK, but I've been driving ZJs for years.

I just traded In my 2 door anvil (LoD signature bumpers sliders/frankenlift/33x12.5s on level 8 punch wheels), for a bone stock anvil 4 door. That being said let the build begin!

Stage one:
evo leveling kit (ordered)
level 8 punch wheels (ordered)
33×12.5 bfg ko2 at tires (ordered)
LoD destroyer stubby front w/stinger
LoD destroyer rear full width
LoD destroyer sliders
evo protec skid system full
volant powercore intake
dynomax ultraflow payback exhaust

I'll post some pics as the parts go on, but until then here we are minutes before I drove it off the lot. 20170518_164554.jpg

Last edited:

DKronk42

I loved all the signature series stuff, destroyer looks even better. going to wait for a few slider reviews be for pulling the trigger on them though

DKronk42

just picked up a set of 4 door rubi rails to hold me over for a while, no hardware with them though, can anyone give me an idea of what I need to pick up?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Looks like this is what you will need for the sliders, not sure how many for a 4 door, this was what came up for a quick search.

(6) BOLT AND WASHER, Hex Head, M8X1.25X25.00
(12) NUT AND WASHER, Hex, M6X1.00

Last edited:

DKronk42

Looks like this is what you will need for the sliders, not sure how many for a 4 door, this was what came up for a quick search.

(6) BOLT AND WASHER, Hex Head, M8X1.25X25.00
(12) NUT AND WASHER, Hex, M6X1.00
yeah, that's what I found too, thanks Jim. If it's nice this weekend I'm going to slap some paint on them and Install them.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Congrats on the new Jeep Dave! Can't wait to see it lifted and back out on the trails at rausch

DKronk42

Congrats on the new Jeep Dave! Can't wait to see it lifted and back out on the trails at rausch
I can't wait to get back down there Steve, I was lucky enough to get in a run at AOAA before I traded in the two door so at least that will hold me over for a little while until the mods start going on the jku.

in the mean time, first mod just went on, thanks Eddie! 20170612_150937.jpg

Top Bottom