JK want list

JKsix

Well here is my want list which I am starting to pull together. What are y'alls opinions on these mods? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1360449139.291818.jpg

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

biggy

If your going with evo corners why not go with the evo carrier as well. Other then price I dont see any advantage to the orfab.

kaptkrappy

While you're placing that EVO order, just order the EVO tire carrier and rear corner skins together. Nice matched set.

Might want the 10,000# winch too.

JKsix

If your going with evo corners why not go with the evo carrier as well. Other then price I dont see any advantage to the orfab.

I was originally looking at the evo tire carrier but I decided on the OR Fab carrier because it allows me to mount two rotopax Jerry cans behind the tire while still being pretty snug to the body of my jeep.

Might want the 10,000# winch too.

And you think so? It will be my first winch so I am totally open to suggestions on size and brand

Last edited:

biggy

You want at least double the weight of the vehicle and since you have a jku which is probably damn close to 5000lb then I would go with the 10000lb winch.

JKsix

You want at least double the weight of the vehicle and since you have a jku which is probably damn close to 5000lb then I would go with the 10000lb winch.

Oh wow I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up man. 🍻

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

munstie

I'm running the xrc10 on my jku, with the added weight of corners bumpers and so on I would definitely go with the 10

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not sure of your budget and how close to it you are but don't forget to add the price of powdercoating and tools to install it if you don't have a nutsert tool.

NOPULP13

what about those new quadratec winches? very reasonably priced also your prices dont include shipping? im out in jersey it cost alot to ship stuff out here

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
what about those new quadratec winches? very reasonably priced also your prices dont include shipping? im out in jersey it cost alot to ship stuff out here

A lot of companies offer free shipping on things over a certain limit. And most of those would qualify.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well here is my want list which I am starting to pull together. What are y'alls opinions on these mods? View attachment 15355

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

If I might add some info, I would recommend at least a 10k winch for your JKU. I run an 8k on my 2dr. As far as winches go my Shittybilt is fine but if I had it to do all over again, I'd go with a Warn. They are rugged and dependable, not to mention pricey. I installed on-board air with the capabilities of running air-tools. I wound up paying about 700 for the OBA after all was said and done. If I added up my OBA and Shittybilt winch I could have just got the Warn powerplant and been done with it. Just a suggestion.

Top Bottom