2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad

desertrunner

That's a nice looking pickup. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! it was my replacement when i sold my 08 JKUR and it is a fantastic truck i just have no need for it now that i have the 12' JK. I olny use it to drive back and forth to work and when we take long road trips which since my wife wont drive stick it leaves me driving the whole time :doh: if i can keep her on board i think we are going to use the cash to buy her a few year old Grand Cherokee :brows:

sad to think this thing has a rear locker and my JK doesnt :naw: HAHA

Napalm

That is one sweet looking truck, my brother just bought one and he loves it. If I wasn't driving a Jeep, this is what'd I'd be driving. Very nice!

desertrunner

Very nice. I've been looking at these as a possibility for my son that turns 16 next May.
I may know a guy who has one for sale ;) haha. they are really nice though it would be one hell of a truck for a high school kid and should last quite some time
That is one sweet looking truck, my brother just bought one and he loves it. If I wasn't driving a Jeep, this is what'd I'd be driving. Very nice!

Haha yeah that's exactly why I bought it when I sold my 08 JK at the time I had no idea when I might be able to get another one so I went with this and it was everything I was looking for. Just so happens that I got another JK sooner than I thought and I don't see the need to have both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
That is a damn good looking truck! I don't think you're going to have any problem selling it. Those things are SO capable it's not even funny! I have to admit I was never a Toyota guy until my best friend made a believer out of me. Sad to see it go but awesome for the upgrades cash flow!!! Good luck man!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

so my wife and i figured out a new way to work our finances to still free up some money and keep the truck so the taco is no longer for sale

Top Bottom