Savvy 1/2 Doors.....

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
SOLD!!!!!!

So I would like to get rid of my Savvy 1/2 doors front and rear then use the money for OEM Mopar 1/2 doors.

Selling price was $900.00 now $1200.00

Bare aluminum never been painted or wrapped.

Doors are assembled and have factory Mopar hinges not the cheaper offshore ones. Think I paid 90.00 a set x 4.

IMG_2678.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

Fully compatible with Rugged Ridge Soft Upper Doors (Part# 13711.15)
Fully Compatible with BesTop Element Soft Uppers (Part# 51805-35)

Not a big fan of shipping but....

Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Napalm

For anyone who's curious on about how much it costs to ship a set a 4 half doors, I can tell you from experience before packaging it'll be about $150.

That may be different depending on location, but that was UPS from Texas to Cali and Pennsylvania.

Last edited:

Crystaliner

For anyone who's curious on about how much it costs to ship a set a 4 half doors, I can tell you from experience before packaging it'll be about $150.

That may be different depending on location, but that was UPS from Texas to Cali and Pennsylvania.

Thanks for the input. Not that I'm opposed to shipping I'm just lazy.

Crystaliner

How are these doors. Is there a big difference between these and the mopar ones you want. I'm looking for half doors just looking for more info on what others think.

Savvy doors are good...IMO
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Mopar doors are great if you don't have a problem shelling out 3000.00 for a set un painted.

Last edited:

Crystaliner

tell your wife she can blame me for letting you drive mine with the OEM half doors on.

Will have to drag her out of the closet first. Thats where I left her for bitching about here Birthday gift.

2 lava Jackets from ACE engineering.

She was expecting Tiffanys

Top Bottom