Rubi is not so easlily swayed but.

Djordj

The sway bar indicating light has started intermittently flashing, I took it to the dealer earlier today and am waiting on the results.

Cant be more than a handful of issues.

Swaybar
Connection
Wires
ECU

Lets see what turns up, turn down for what?

Ze doktor vas heer

SSRuger

My 2017 Rubi started doing that 2 weeks ago when the temperature gets close 90degrees outside. When I took it into the stealership the lead mechanic didn't understand what the electronic disco sway bar was and told me they can get in in 3weeks. I pulled my connector off of the motor and it full of a sticky blue gel. I'm now just waiting for the evo manual disco to arrive so I can just eliminate the problem all together.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Djordj

My 2017 Rubi started doing that 2 weeks ago when the temperature gets close 90degrees outside. When I took it into the stealership the lead mechanic didn't understand what the electronic disco sway bar was and told me they can get in in 3weeks. I pulled my connector off of the motor and it full of a sticky blue gel. I'm now just waiting for the evo manual disco to arrive so I can just eliminate the problem all together.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry for the latté response... lol. But it ended up being the sway bar. The dealer replaced it and it has been wonderful since

Top Bottom