Longarmwj builds......a Patriot?

longarmwj

The title is slightly deceiving because technically, this vehicle isn't for me. My brother who's 19 has been majorly struggling recently both emotionally and financially. He struggles severely with attention deficit disorders and has a hard time keeping a decent job because of that, even though he's a very hard and motivated worker. He's never had his own car and has always been discouraged because of that. Well today I changed that for him. I bought cash this 2013 Jeep Patriot 4x4 with only 66k miles for him. I've never seen him so happy! He's pumped to be part of the Wayalife, and I do plan on doing either a small lift, or wheels and tires for him as a small surprise here soon. It won't be much of a "build" but it won't remain stock either. I'll for sure have some adventure pictures with this vehicle though!!
IMG_2477.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Thanks guys!!! First order of business will be getting a Wayalife decal on the windshield. Not sure what I'll do to it first. A rock crawler it won't be, but he did express some interest in making some camping trips, so it sounds like I'll be building a nice expedition rig for him :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
Very cool. My wife had a patriot when we were dating. Great vehicle. We loved everything about it other than the 4 cylinder engine.

Top Bottom