37x13.50R17 Cooper STT Pros - SOLD

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you may know, we just bumped Rubicat up to a set of 40" Cooper STT Pros and so now her old 37x13.50R17's are up for sale. This is for all 5 tires and one of which is brand new. The other 4 are in great shape and have about 15,000 miles on them. As you can see in the pics below, the tread on a new tire is 11/16" deep and these tires still have 5/8" of tread left - in other words, only 1/16" has worn down. I'm asking $950 for the set. These are for local pick up only - sorry.

IMG_4926.jpg

New tread is 11/16" deep.
IMG_4927.jpg

4 of the tires have only worn down 1/16" and still have 5/8" tread remaining.
IMG_4928.jpg

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

GraniteCrystal

Sweet deal. Even better than what I got mine for used from Discount Tire and I felt like I won the lottery. Somebody buy these!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Great Deal!! Too bad i still have the TG i picked up from you last year or i would be making another trip to Carson City for these!

jesse3638

Hooked
I was waiting to see if these were going to pop up for sale. Can I get in line if the others fall through. I or Lisa wil be coming through your neck of the woods at the beginning of next month..:).

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

I was waiting to see if these were going to pop up for sale. Can I get in line if the others fall through. I or Lisa wil be coming through your neck of the woods at the beginning of next month..:).

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app
Those would fit your rig nicely! Get you off those baby tires! Haha. I was there just not to long ago.
Good luck with the sale Eddie!
Bump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I see you only come here for the classifieds...:bleh: Good luck with sale Eddie. If had my PR44 already I would make trip out from salt lake. That being said, I still may if they are still up for grabs next month.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for not posting up sooner. I've got one guy set to buy these and will confirm by tomorrow. If he falls through, I have another in line and ready to go but I'll be sure to let you all know either way.

Top Bottom