40x13.50R17 Toyo Open Country M/T Tires - SOLD

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have a complete set of 5 Toyo Open Country M/T tires for sale, one of which is brand new. As you can see in the photos below, the original depth of the tread is 11/16" and 4 of the tires still have at least a 1/2" of tread or more. I am asking $995 and for local pick up only.

IMG_4931.jpg

New tread is 11/16" deep.
IMG_4932.jpg

Here you can see 1/2" of tread is still remaining.
IMG_4934.jpg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
To trust 40s on 44s [emoji848][emoji23]🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

f6c01024e6305c12e3e9bb382cca3694a63d144e74cf66350ca75b297cd68c7a.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Yes, need to free up some room for when the JL is finally released. I am kind of surprised that there haven't been any takers on these yet. May have to put them on Craigslist :rolleyes2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Road trip it and I'll take them. Texas is great this time of year. [emoji849]

LOL!! Done that drive plenty of times - what a haul and that's AFTER you cross the Texas border :crazyeyes:

Might beat the winter like conditions we have up here though :rolleyes2:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I thought I might be ready for these after driving 1000 miles on the 40" mud grapplers, but I have to say I didn't find them to be too bad. :idontknow:

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I thought I might be ready for these after driving 1000 miles on the 40" mud grapplers, but I have to say I didn't find them to be too bad. :idontknow:

if your not careful the sound of tires on the highway will put you to sleep! i need to make a recording of it and use it on my sound machine when i go to bed!

Top Bottom