Trouble posting photos

Slimebones

I am feeling very lame here. Can not post pics through attachments. Noticed my jpg photos take on average 3MB space but seems the allowable size limit is 488.3 KB. on the attachment page. What do I need to be doing differently? Simple for most but I am confused. Please help.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I am feeling very lame here. Can not post pics through attachments. Noticed my jpg photos take on average 3MB space but seems the allowable size limit is 488.3 KB. on the attachment page. What do I need to be doing differently? Simple for most but I am confused. Please help.

You have to decrease the size of the picture in Paint or such software. It's a real pain in the ass especially if you want to post few pictures.

If you are going to post them right from your phone through the app then it works just fine. I dealt with the same problem, I just post right form my phone instead coping to the computer than uploading.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

You have to decrease the size of the picture in Paint or such software. It's a real pain in the ass especially if you want to post few pictures.

If you are going to post them right from your phone through the app then it works just fine. I dealt with the same problem, I just post right form my phone instead coping to the computer than uploading.

Thanks for the tip. Works great. Would sure like to post up some past photos I have stored in my PC. Seems like I am missing a simple step here. I did notice the file size of the pic I just sent from my iphone is 378 KB, not the almost 3MB size indicated for same photo when trying to use the attachment page through PC. Wonder if there is a simple explanation.

Top Bottom