The life and times of ...

nytewlf

I've been trolling around on here mostly doing some research, waving at other noobies, but not really taking any active role in any conversations. Being that I've only had a 90 Cherokee before jumping head first into my new to me 2012 unlimited rubi back in December, I don't have a lot of knowledge yet. To help break myself out of the shy quiet guy just creeping around, I'm gonna start a build/adventure thread.
This is how she sat when I got it.
IMG_0839.jpg
Two inch Superlift sitting on 35x12.5 Mickey Thompson MTs and a front bumper that I can't find any brand marking on. If someone knows please let me know. Other than that it's all stock.
I ran it around like that for about 4 months. I did a few snow runs but nothing that really stretched its legs.
IMG_0870.jpg
After the weather started to get nicer I got bite by the big and wanted to get out and really see what we could do. First on the list was opening up the wheel wells. I decided to go with the xrc 4" flat flairs and trimmed up the inners on the front to help keep things clean. Because my better half is 5'2ish I invested in the Rock Hard Patriot rock sliders. One call to the localish 4wheel parts and a much saddened bank account they were at my front door a week later. I didn't do a very good job of taking pics of the installs but they are all in write ups on here already.
IMG_0932.jpg
In the two months since then I have been out to play in a few times and it's been a blast. Being low in the belly has caused a couple dings and scrapes and has left me wanting some skid plates. Thinking rock hard for those and the sport cage as well.
IMG_1028.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Nice Jeep, keep it up.
You bumper is a UDIT AUTO PARTS Bumper Black
Manufacturer Part Number:19G0921 BUMPER

Top Bottom