Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wayalife decals

Been Around the Block Desert Crawler's Avatar
    On July 4th 2 JKs parked in front of my house. When I asked them about their WAL stickers, they replied they were not active on the forum and "we just like the stickers".

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Free advertising.

This forum has helped me a ton, so hopefully a new Jeep owner will see the stickers and find their way here.

That's actually how I found my way here. The first one I saw, I thought WTF is that? Then I saw another one some time later, also on a Wrangler and the dots started to connect. One web search later and here I am. (Just ordered my own windshield decal, like, just now)
    Quote Originally Posted by SSTM714 View Post
    Free advertising.

This forum has helped me a ton, so hopefully a new Jeep owner will see the stickers and find their way here.