The buying of "Bolder"

MTG

Caught the Bug
Not really a build thread as I now fully subscribe to the "bought not built" mentality. :cheesy:

But I figured I'll start a new page to document the new (to us) jeep.

Knuckles has been a fantastic jeep for us and we have loved every minute of owning her. We are on the fence as to whether we are going to keep or sell it, but are leaning towards selling it. You can read about it here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?1585-The-building-of-knuckles If you are interested in buying it send me a PM. We'll probably post it for sale in July.

After much deliberation we finally decided that we wanted a more built up jeep and decided that it would be better for us to find a nicely built one rather than trying to do all the work ourselves this time. We enjoyed the process before, but simply do not have the time to do it again. With all the nicely built ORE/EVO jeeps on the market we decided to pull the trigger on Highoctane's 2015 Rubicon. I flew down to Arizona last weekend and picked it up.

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

My friend Chris (2012jkfng702) flew down to AZ and met me for the inspection and ride to Las Vegas. I was hoping to meet up with some of the forum members and members of the Warmachines club in Las Vegas for a run on Saturday, but I ended up having to work until mid afternoon and decided to head north to get home.

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

Had to make a few stops on the way home.

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hard to believe how much 40s and wide axles change the look of a jeep.

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

Makes Knuckles look small...and she is running a 4" lift and 37" tires!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
We were trying to come up with license plates for it and of course I thought of this.

IMG_2037.JPG

While funny, probably not the best option.

Our daughter came up with "bolder" and said it had two meanings. Hard to argue with a 9 year old that comes up with a double entendre. So this is where we stand.

IMG_2036.jpg

More to come...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Congrats on the new Jeep!! So if knuckles sells does this mean I move up from knuckles 2 to knuckles 1? [emoji23]

Top Bottom