JKU Finally Finished (for now): Dynatrac, King, EVO, Reid, RSC Shafts, PSC Big Bore

Blackhawkip

Well, after a lot of help and advice given on this forum I finally picked up my JKU Rubicon from ORE last week. My Jeep is a 2013 and have been building it up since I purchased it new. Pain of building is spread out over 5 years and I have more patience than money. I've waited for "deals" along the way and have save a ton doing it over time. I am super happy with the result. I do not rock crawl but use it for overlanding, camping, pulling my Tentrax trailer, and hunting/fishing. I did all of the electrical myself and the lift was done by ORE. As others have said, they do awesome work. Some of the highlights are as follows:

-Dyantrac PR44
-Dynatrac ProGrip Brakes
-Reid Racing knuckles
-ProSteer
-King 2.5 w adj
-King front and rear bump stops
-PSC Big Bore Kit
-JE Reel front and rear drivelines
-AEV 4.5" springs
-EVO ProTek System
-RSC Front Axle shafts
-FactoryTen Rear Axle Shafts
-All 8 EVO adjustable short arms
-EVO drag link flip kit
-Odyssey Batteries front and rear
-GoalZero Boulder 90 Solar Panel
-JW Speaker headlights/driving lights
-Rigid E2 50"/20"
-Cooper SST Pro 37x13.50R17

6.jpeg IMG_0242.jpeg IMG_0239.jpeg IMG_0234.jpeg IMG_0233.jpeg IMG_0229.jpeg IMG_0227.jpeg IMG_0084.jpg IMG_0079.jpg IMG_0078.jpg IMG_0077.jpg IMG_0074.jpg Jeep Wiring Diagram.jpeg IMG_0086.jpeg IMG_0083.jpeg IMG_0082.jpeg IMG_0076.jpeg IMG_3855.jpeg 3.jpeg

Last edited:

JeepJeep75

Looks like a great setup dude! All the electric stuff is right up my alley. Very nice, clean setup. Now that it's all dialed in, are you going to beat it up on the trail?[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
That's an awesome setup. LOL, I feel like a big boy when I get my aux lights to turn on the first time, let alone do something electrical like this!

Last edited:

JK_BUB

I have the same axle and the same shocks. When fully articulated, the front shocks contact the frame and bend the shock shaft in. I was wondering if you had this issue, and if so, how did you overcome it? BTW, awesome build!

JAGS

Hooked
I have the same axle and the same shocks. When fully articulated, the front shocks contact the frame and bend the shock shaft in. I was wondering if you had this issue, and if so, how did you overcome it? BTW, awesome build!

EVO puts out some front shock relocation brackets as part of the enforcer lift kit. Not sure if they are warranted on the PR44. Maybe give EVO a call.

sassmouth

Well, after a lot of help and advice given on this forum I finally picked up my JKU Rubicon from ORE last week. My Jeep is a 2013 and have been building it up since I purchased it new. Pain of building is spread out over 5 years and I have more patience than money. I've waited for "deals" along the way and have save a ton doing it over time. I am super happy with the result. I do not rock crawl but use it for overlanding, camping, pulling my Tentrax trailer, and hunting/fishing. I did all of the electrical myself and the lift was done by ORE. As others have said, they do awesome work. Some of the highlights are as follows:

-Dyantrac PR44
-Dynatrac ProGrip Brakes
-Reid Racing knuckles
-ProSteer
-King 2.5 w adj
-King front and rear bump stops
-PSC Big Bore Kit
-JE Reel front and rear drivelines
-AEV 4.5" springs
-EVO ProTek System
-RSC Front Axle shafts
-FactoryTen Rear Axle Shafts
-All 8 EVO adjustable short arms
-EVO drag link flip kit
-Odyssey Batteries front and rear
-GoalZero Boulder 90 Solar Panel
-JW Speaker headlights/driving lights
-Rigid E2 50"/20"
-Cooper SST Pro 37x13.50R17

Is that a custom bracket for the rear Kings? I see that you have retained the factory jounce bumper as well. How are you able to run both?

JK_BUB

EVO puts out some front shock relocation brackets as part of the enforcer lift kit. Not sure if they are warranted on the PR44. Maybe give EVO a call.

If you are referring to the lower shock relocation brackets, I am aware and can see that he does not have them. They would have had to be something for the top mount if anything. I appreciate the insight and will give EVO a call and see what they think.

Top Bottom