Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhaust systems

Exhaust systems

I've been looking at different exhaust systems and not sure which one to get. I still have that hideous stock one hanging out the back and it's killing me. I've read different things about the dynomax quiet crawler and was sold on that. When I went to purchase it, nobody had it. I've read that it was discontinued. Can anybody recommend a quieter one that won't drive me nuts on a long road trip and one that isn't so huge. stock20170312_114956.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Dynomax Quiet Crawler is available but back-ordered due to one part in the kit. One member here, Aermotor, built his own and started a thread on it if you want:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...dified-Install
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Exhaust systems

I bought all the parts separately on amazon and summit racing to make up complete Quiet Crawler. I've had it on for like month now and I love it.

http://www.dynomax.com/downloads/ins...nstRev0316.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by VeruGE*144; 06-13-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Awesome. I guess I'll be piecing it together then. Thank you.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack diddly View Post
    Awesome. I guess I'll be piecing it together then. Thank you.

It's pretty easy. Even I did it.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Been Around the Block seansheds's Avatar
    How much did it cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Part numbers are in that write up WJCO mentioned. I bought mine all from Summit. You can price it there & at Amazon. The prices are sometimes cheaper at Amazon.

Fresh Catch
    I run the MBRP stainless steel exhaust on my 2011 Ruby 3.6. It's the off-road version that tucks under the jeep and is hidden from the back so it won't smash when you drop off a ledge in the rear. It's an easy install and the sound is aggressive without being annoying. This exhaust system combined with my CAI has probably given me a few more mph's and a little more power, nothing crazy though. Worth the money I think.

Of all the exhausts I have tested and have personally heard, the Quite Crawler is without question the best especially when it comes to long drives on the highway. As mentioned, you can piece it together.

Finally got tired of looking at my smashed exhaust tip & ordered all of these from Summit. $282.00 complete.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast