Zj 95 !!!!

Justinzj

Ok guys got myself a 95 zj stock as could be . Looking to fix up suspension and do some alterations in every aspect of the Jeep. So anyone got any pics or ideas or tips? Any and all will be appreciated..I'll have some pics soon :) thanks in advance :)

Sent from my M865C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Justinzj

Eventually all new axles and hopefully 3 to 4 inch lift . Body wise I'm stuck between removing plastic bumper covers possibly aftermarket steel ones maybe just leave them off . Maybe 31 or 33s only problem is I'm stuck on a working mans budget lol . Love the Jeep just wanna make it loom mean or aggressive :)

Justinzj

But I'm open to any and all suggestions. I'll consider anything

MtMcCan

re: 95 ZJ

I've got a 95 Orvis Edition. It has the UpCountry suspension, +1-1.5" over stock. I was able to put 31's on without modification. There are a bunch of places for parts and accessories. Kevin's Off Road, Rusty's Off Road and Rocky Road Outfitters are some of my favorite places to drool. I've seen a site that provided Mopar part numbers for UpCountry suspension, shocks and springs. I just can't find it at the moment. Rocky Road has some trick setups that can get you where you want to be without not eating for weeks. Good luck. If I find the UpCountry link I'll post it.

Top Bottom