Spiders [emoji887]

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Are spiders common with everyone else besides me inside their Jeeps?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I took my top off for the first time of the year about 2 weeks ago. The next morning I took it to work and had a big ol nasty fucker crawling on the inside of my drivers window. First I about shit then rolled the window down and it got sucked out. As a matter of fact I went to town with the Ortho today. I have a ton of black widows here.

BobNH

Omg, mine's like a damn spider condo. My JK is not as bad as my TJ was though. We have very close foliage on our trails here, my guess is this is why I have so damn many. I hate spiders. I really hate when I'm driving down the road and one drops down from the roof next to my head. Once with the top down I stood up in the cab in traffic at a red light just to chase one off the windshield frame. It was about 2" across, freaked me right out. In part seeing him, but also in great part because of the ones I couldn't see even though I knew they had to be there somewhere.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
I always get them in mine as i run with no doors or top all summer... last Sunday I went out wheeling in some super tight trails the next morning I used a stick to clear all the spider webs then spent a good 20 minutes getting spiders,inch worms, grasshoppers, Catapillars and other various nature bugs out of the jeep before I could deem it drivable

madstiles

Haha living in Florida we have a lot of spiders so yes but they dont vother me they eat mosquitoes and flies and i fucking hate mosquitoes and flies. The wife made me tape off the sliding door one night because there was a couple black widows and she's chicken lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
:eek: Fuck spiders. There's a spider thread on here somewhere and fuck that thread too. Hate 'em. No catch & release ever - immediate squishing.

scull20

:eek: Fuck spiders. There's a spider thread on here somewhere and fuck that thread too. Hate 'em. No catch & release ever - immediate squishing.

I smash them and leave the carcass as a message to other spiders not to use my vehicle for refuge.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
I get spiders in there all the time. I actually got bit by a brown recluse that was hiding under the dash last year; he paid for it with his life. I fucking hate those things.

RedPool

Living in Florida, I have learned that spiders can, and will, get anywhere. About once a month, I get the shop vac and hit under the seats and dash really well. Have not needed to spray inside the vehicles. On the plus side, I have a slight infestation of the Carolina Wolf Spiders in my yard. Those things hate black widows and brown recluses. My main area of concern is the garage and car port where the wolf spiders don't frequent.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Never really have them in the jeep much but do get them in the house at times. While I'm not a fan of them, they don't freak me out. The wife on the other hand will avoid half the house because one was in the bathtub when she could've just washed it down by turning on the water. Lol. Speaking of that, she said something last night about me needing to spray the house again. I usually just spray the perimeter of the house outside and then spray indoors along the baseboards and in the cabinets, behind the fridge/stove/washer & dryer, etc. I usually spray the yard for fleas and ticks to help reduce them since our dogs are primarily indoor dogs. But don't worry too much about the spiders outside.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Yep, I get them. Usually running a hard top and doors. They don't bother me, none of them have been dangerous so I let them be. Have had a bee and a wasp fly in while I was driving.

Top Bottom