His and Hers

JKU Arizona

After browsing some inspirational build threads figured I'd start my own. We decided to add another Jeep to the family 2 weeks ago. we drove to the Jeep dealership (on a Friday) and by Sunday we had a brand new 2016 (their last one on the lot) Jeep in our driveway. Going to use this thread to document both my 2008 JKU rubi and hers 2016 JKU sport but focusing on her Jeep more.

The sports is basic no power nothing, just a nice basic Jeep she wanted half doors and a softop so to our luck our local dealer had the exact configuration she wanted. Not even interested in test driving a more loaded jeep. Well long story short we are now owners of a brand new Jeep (this is actually our very first time buying New).

This is going to be a very slow but fun build.

Build List:

Armor (steel bumpers, rock slider, transmission skid)

Sports cage

35" tires not sure on wheels yet.

Pr44 front axle
Lock stock rear and upgrade shafts
4.88 gears

Lift kit (2.5" probably Evo)

Trektop glide

2008 list:
Whatever breaks next....

20170605_072141.jpg
20170605_072146.jpg
20170605_072153 1.jpg

Attachments

• 20170506_191122.jpg
    20170506_191122.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
You lost me at the headlight buckets... but I understand it's your wife's rig.

I really like the half doors (on both rigs).

Were the KO2 tires dealer installed?

JKU Arizona

You lost me at the headlight buckets... but I understand it's your wife's rig.

I really like the half doors (on both rigs).

Were the KO2 tires dealer installed?

KO2 were installed at the dealer, the jeep pictures they had online had basic road tires and a basic black rim they threw in the upgraded wheels and tires as part of the deal.

Also came with rubber floor mats.

The headlight inserts I think look nice. IDK but she was excited when she opened up the amazon box and seen the shade cover and those inserts. Hopefully next week she'll have front and rear bumpers.

Top Bottom