Looking for Rancho RS9000DO shocks.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Thanks man! Much appreciated! I have in the past zip tied shocks and sent in one of those USPS boxes would be cheep! Let me know what I'll owe ya my zip is 81007 DAWG!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10abadilla/jk

Thanks man! Much appreciated! I have in the past zip tied shocks and sent in one of those USPS boxes would be cheep! Let me know what I'll owe ya my zip is 81007 DAWG!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'll cover shipping no worries. Hope they work out for you. They felt to stiff for me. Maybe it's my springs Idk but the ranchos are adjustable so I'll try it out.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I'll cover shipping no worries. Hope they work out for you. They felt to stiff for me. Maybe it's my springs Idk but the ranchos are adjustable so I'll try it out.

I've noticed the Fox shocks I have seem to be smoother the faster you go, or stiff the slower you go. Not bad enough to me to remove them tho, but I hardly ever get to drive my jeep either

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

10abadilla/jk

I've noticed the Fox shocks I have seem to be smoother the faster you go, or stiff the slower you go. Not bad enough to me to remove them tho, but I hardly ever get to drive my jeep either

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
They are good shocks they perform great for me off road when I have my sway bars disconnected. But I want something I can tune on road and off. That way I can tow the horse trailer and stiffen the shocks and make them softer off road. I have heard great things about the rancho 9000s

Top Bottom