6am with nothing to do.

Little man woke up early and said he wanted to go wheelin. I figured what the hell. Sorry I only have a couple pictures. The phone ran out of storage. But all the same I wanted to share with you all. This is the top of Butterfield canyon in the salt lake valley. Bummer the gate was closed. IMG_5773.jpg IMG_5775.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Little man woke up early and said he wanted to go wheelin. I figured what the hell. Sorry I only have a couple pictures. The phone ran out of storage. But all the same I wanted to share with you all. This is the top of Butterfield canyon in the salt lake valley. Bummer the gate was closed. View attachment 263839 View attachment 263840

Right on. My wife had to work today so we're celebrating Father's Day next weekend. Taking our 7 month old on his first wheeling trip.

Yea you're just a bit away. But if you're looking for a road trip.....

Our trip home to Washington isn't happening this year so we are considering a trip to NorCal. I may have to hit you up if we come out that way. I know nothing about NorCa wheelin but hopefully the PR44 and plush rides will be hung by then and we can have some fun. I have some bucket list trails but beyond that, I've spent all my time wheelin Moab and the Pacific Northwest.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Our trip home to Washington isn't happening this year so we are considering a trip to NorCal. I may have to hit you up if we come out that way. I know nothing about NorCa wheelin but hopefully the PR44 and plush rides will be hung by then and we can have some fun. I have some bucket list trails but beyond that, I've spent all my time wheelin Moab and the Pacific Northwest.

No shit, where you from? My wife and I are from WA as well. Yakima and Longview. We were up in Longview last weekend for a graduation and are heading back up on the 2nd for a couple weeks. Have a wedding and have to introduce the baby to all the family. Definitely give me a shout if you make it out this way. I'm waiting on my PR44 as well. Hoping to put it to the test this summer.

No shit, where you from? My wife and I are from WA as well. Yakima and Longview. We were up in Longview last weekend for a graduation and are heading back up on the 2nd for a couple weeks. Have a wedding and have to introduce the baby to all the family. Definitely give me a shout if you make it out this way. I'm waiting on my PR44 as well. Hoping to put it to the test this summer.

I'm from Snoqualmie/North Bend. Still have family in Snoqualmie. We moved to Utah so the wife could finish her engineering degree and once she's done we're heading back...we hope.
Like wise if you're ever out our way. We are wanting run The Rubicon someday, if Mother Nature and the Jeep god permit we're hoping to make a run this year. I will for sure give you a shout if we come out that way. What area are you guys in now?

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Small world. My brother lives in North Bend so we'll be there for a couple days. We're in Oakley, CA now. About an hour south of Sacramento. Only a couple hours from the Rubicon. I'll for sure let you know next time we're out that way. Would be cool to meet up in Moab for some trails and beers.

Top Bottom