Rausch creek 6/16-6/17 trip pics

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Was a great night camping with great friends at Echo Valley campground from near and far Friday night to start the trip off! Lots of beer and American honey! Also when Andy showed up he brought cigars
(From left to right)
Andy (Andy), will (hawklee), Jerry (ddays), ryan (scull20), steve (cozdude), nick (sheaffadelic), Jake (nicks friend), and jim (hinrich)
IMG_7814.jpg

First thing in the morning we got up to Rausch at 8 and Jerry immediately climbed under Jeffj new rig he bought from smokinv10
IMG_7820.jpg
IMG_7821.jpg

Then we split up into two groups at 8:30 to hit the trails. We had a black and red group and a green and blue group which hawklee (will) lead. Here are some of the pics I was able to grab.

We started off the day by hitting trail 5. It was a little slick and had a nice off camber rock ridge you had to ride (sorry no pics of this from me)

We then headed down to yellow jacket. I thought it was gonna be ok to do but I was clearly wrong. It was SUPER slick and I kept sliding off my line no matter what I tried. Eventually I got thru it till I got hung up at the last part. Had to break the winch out but it's all good cause it made for a sick flex shot
IMG_7822.jpg

We then headed down to a trail I haven't ran in a long time called cemetery. Everyone flex thru the trail like it was nothing! No one needed a spot at all till the last rocky hill climb we had to tackle one by one
Hinrich coming up
IMG_7823.jpg

After cemetery we stopped for lunch and waited for the green group to meet up with us
IMG_7825.jpg

After bull shitting at lunch we made our way down to shoot the moon cause I wanted redemption from last camping trip.
IMG_7827.jpg

Needless to say I didn't make it up but Jeff sure as hell did with his 40's! He was the only one to make it past this one stupid ass rock [emoji58]
IMG_6103.jpg

Since I couldn't make it up I played around down at the rest of the quarry for a bit
A71E1F01-891A-464B-B7DD-C2212C1E40EC.jpg
83D35121-C6F4-4B0E-BB3F-30EEB1CFA97E.jpg
F6B10325-37AB-4DE2-9012-88BFE0214E4D.jpg
462B0E07-3F7A-466C-AA38-D11A7530FC1A.jpg

We hit two other trails after that which were not pic worthy but we hit some mud
IMG_7829.jpg

Last trail we hit tombstone And it was was fun
IMG_7830.jpg
IMG_7831.jpg
IMG_7833.jpg

Of course we had to get a group pic at the end of the day
Black group
Jerry (ddays), jim (Hinrich), steve (cozdude), nick (sheaffadelic), Jeff (jeffj)
IMG_7834.jpg
IMG_7836.jpg

Then our green group friends showed up
IMG_7843.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome shots and man, it looks like you all had a great time - thanks for posting these up :thumb:

Ddays

Hooked
Who is Taylor?

LOL, she's my daughter - Steve's commenting on the last photo when she went over Helmet. Going up it is not bad at all. Going down it is pretty steep! Plus all of your shit in the back
flies forward if its not secured!

Top Bottom