Stock Rubicon Suspension

I have some stock Suspension parts from my 4 door Rubicon and was wondering if you would yield any lift from it if you put it on a 2 door? I know they have different part numbers so I am assuming there is a slight difference in height.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

I have some stock Suspension parts from my 4 door Rubicon and was wondering if you would yield any lift from it if you put it on a 2 door? I know they have different part numbers so I am assuming there is a slight difference in height.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
It does, but not much. It's hard to say because the springs could have sagged a bit but generally you'll receive about an inch.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Post up some numbers of the 2 door springs and the 4 door springs. I went from 14/55 to 18/59 I believe and added the TF puck leveling kit. I was going to go with the Rancho 2", but decided to stay with my set up. I might have gained a better ride and lift would have been about the same. The ride is stiffer however when you add some weight I feel the ride improves. Here it is now with 295/70/17's. Am I happy? Yes! I am thinking about even changing out the 1" puck for a 2". Still on the fence with that. You got the shit and want to save some $$$ I would do it. Hell, I would do it again.

IMG_20170601_105403776_HDR.jpg

DKronk42

I got about 2 Inches on my 2 door when I did this but I also ran super light bumpers, they were also 10a jkur springs

Top Bottom