2017 Spring Rancho rebate extended!!! Summer of Savings is here!!!!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Our Spring rebate has been extended, now it is time for the Summer of Savings!!! :thumb:
Check with your favorite retailer on pricing!

Tips to Ensure Timely Processing of Rebates:

Carefully review all Terms and Conditions on the back of the rebate form.

Check that each product purchased is listed in the “Qualifying Products / Series” section on the back of the rebate form.

Fill out each rebate form completely before mailing. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank. Make a copy of everything for your records.

Include all documentation requested on the rebate form, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC symbols cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.

Follow posted promotion and postmark dates. Submissions must be postmarked by September 30, 2017. Early or late submissions will not be accepted.

http://www.gorancho.com/promotions

80-ran_spring_rebate_us_zpsbzx9gjbv_f204d75a631125b0037b6fa9c2c5cf7664b90246.jpg

80-ran_spring_rebate_us_back_zpsgy82sk7e_141420f2862ac5016d1754e953d8aff2b47e1a0e.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Placed my order last week. The kit is on backorder with QTec (they say it's a vendor backorder). No biggie at this point but hopefully it will ship out in the near future. My wife doesn't like the 315's sitting in our front room. ;)

Last edited:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
2" SPORT?
Should be there soon.
I know we have them and I know they ordered them recently.
(Had this convo earlier this week :icon_crazy:)

Placed my order last week. The kit is on backorder with QTec (they say it's a vendor backorder). No biggie at this point but hopefully it will ship out in the near future. My wife doesn't like the 315's sitting in our front room. ;)

RUBEERCON

I bought a 4" sport system a few years ago, love it on the street and trails!

Funny story...
My dealer said he filled out the Rancho rebate form for me so I thought he sent it in, I waited on that check forever then I found the form in a box with my old springs, it was filled out by him like he said but minus my address and personal info. I missed the window to send it in so I never got the cash. Just a misunderstanding on my end.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

r2fasani

Looking forward to a "Shark Tank" update when it comes in!! [emoji6]

RUBEERCON

Thanks!

The rebate issue had nothing to do with Rancho, you actually have to mail them in for it to work!
Thanks for a good product, the lift has been perfect for my needs and it has impressed many on the trail.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Our system and shock rebate ends on August 31!
Now is the time to take advantage of this rebate.
:brows:

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Today is the last day to take advantage of our rebate!
If you buy today, make sure the receipt/invoice is dated August 31!!!
Thanks to all who took advantage of this rebate.
:beer:

Top Bottom