Ten Car Mods That Make People Think You’re An A-hole

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just read this article on Jalopnik and got a good laugh....

Ten Car Mods That Make People Think You’re An Asshole
Have you ever considered modifying your car, but you weren't sure if the change would make people despise you? You're in luck. Jalopnik readers know exactly what car mods will make people think you're a dirtbag.

10.) Lift Kit
ku-xlarge.jpg

Are you setting up a rock crawler? Great, get a lift kit. Are you just tooling around campus with nine extra inches of height on your Silverado? People will think you're a pea brain.

Suggested By: Bluecold, Photo Credit: Abdullah AlBargan

9.) HID Kits In Stock Housings
ku-xlarge.jpg

There's nothing wrong with wanting new, strong headlights. Shooting the finest cheap HID kit you can get at AutoZone into the eyes of oncoming drivers is not good though.

Suggested By: Stang70fastback, Photo Credit: Michael Gil

8.) Eco Stickers
ku-xlarge.jpg

Oh, you drive a Prius? Tell me more about how you're saving the world.

Suggested By: Garrett Davis, Photo Credit: Irregular News

7.) Confederate Flag In The Rear Window
ku-xlarge.jpg

We don't know if this is worse if you live in the South, or if you have one of these flags and you live up north. We've seen people running these banners in Germany, which might be the very worst.

Suggested By: Trunk Impaired 318, Photo Credit: nikoretro

6.) A-Pillar Gauges
ku-xlarge.jpg

You can have the cleanest build in the world, but the moment you put gauges in the A-pillar, people think you bought everything for your car from JC Whitney.

Suggested By: SennaMP4, Photo Credit: AMI Customs

5.) Sticker Overload
ku-xlarge.jpg

For every tracktard who puts kill stickers for their runs at Watkins Glen or Willow Springs, there's a guy with eighteen Nürburgring outlines, a ‘no fat chicks' line, and a couple shocker stickers for good measure, too.

Suggested By: Jimal, Photo Credit: peter´s pics

See the rest of the results here:
http://jalopnik.com/ten-car-mods-that-make-people-think-you-re-an-asshole-123108858

What do you think should be added to this list :D

MTG

Caught the Bug
"Rolling Coal" ROFLMAO!

I really thought I'd see truck Truck Nutz on the list.
Or the DBs with 3-4 sets of shocks per wheel.

:cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Stretched tires, tons of negative camber, and suspension slammed to the ground. Driving a stanced car is like commuting to work on a bicycle that's on fire, or showing up for your school photo in a speedo and a rainbow wig.

:cheesy::cheesy:

That list was pretty funny!

RamP

Added horsepower or not, if you can hear your car coming from five blocks away, people think you're a douchenozzle.

That one is mt favorite. Especially for the great use of the word douchenozzle in a sentence.

GCM 2

Holy cow :doh: I am in egregious violation of 1- a lift kit 2- A pillar gauges 3- sticker overload

Sorry for being an a-hole :cheesy:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
We have tons of diesels here inTX. Its almost a redneck right of passage to blow smoke, or re-route your pipes!

Rolling coal really sucks when you have your top and doors off!

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

JKsix

Lol this is priceless

Holy cow :doh: I am in egregious violation of 1- a lift kit 2- A pillar gauges 3- sticker overload

Sorry for being an a-hole :cheesy:

No wineries GCM I am in violating of lift kit and stickers too

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

Top Bottom