Middle Saint Vrain / Coney Flats. July 1st

anviljk

Been waiting for these to open. They will be open by the 1st. Most of the trail is not difficult with a few good spots. Depending on group size it takes 4 to 6 hours.

Meet up spot.

Camp Dick at trail head Saturday the 1st at 9am.

CB channel 4.

Going.

1.anviljk
2.joplipin
3.WJCO
4.boardsurfer
5.bigcale
6.Klye7R
7.Bierpower
8.slimebones
9.aTX427
10.H8ROADS

Maybe.
2.dbossard13

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Tentatively put me down. However, from past experience, this thing could be delayed opening. One more thing we need to be careful of, the main water crossing can be really high until mid/late July. There's some info around the web on where to look on the walking bridge to determine if water level is reasonably safe.

anviljk

Tentatively put me down. However, from past experience, this thing could be delayed opening. One more thing we need to be careful of, the main water crossing can be really high until mid/late July. There's some info around the web on where to look on the walking bridge to determine if water level is reasonably safe.
MHJC is going up this weekend to open it so I will look for updates on it.

jonlipin

I'll join you on the trail, Sat or Sun. Been looking to start Jeeping here as I just moved to the area.

WJCO

Meme King
We're going for sure, just talked to the wife, short of the Apocalypse occurring. Glad to see Jake is going. Either day is good for us. As far as potential other trails, Ironclads is short, but there are at least 2 others around here if needed as well.

anviljk

We're going for sure, just talked to the wife, short of the Apocalypse occurring. Glad to see Jake is going. Either day is good for us. As far as potential other trails, Ironclads is short, but there are at least 2 others around here if needed as well.
I was thinking the same. I'll change yiu to going.

WJCO

Meme King
So we can run it to this point. If it is to deep turn around and go run ironclads.

Good plan. Even though we got a late snow, the sheriff has already dropped tubing bans down here and it's hot this week. We were up in that area last night and didn't even see snow until 10k, so hopefully water won't be too high.

Top Bottom