Soon to be Jeeper!!!

AaronKream

Hello all! I just ordered a 2017 JKU Sport S, I didn't feel like waiting for the new JL. I am currently living in Colorado Springs and would love if you guys could recommend some nearby trails. Also, if you check out my profile you'll see the "my rig" section completely filled out. I put it together as my dream build. If you guys could take a look and make some recommendations I would greatly appreciate it! I can't wait to officially be a Jeeper!!

Andy5160

Hooked
Welcome to WAL

You don't need adjustable front track bar with 2.5 lift. Stock one will work perfect. I went back to stock after few trips.

Bierpower

Hooked
Hello all! I just ordered a 2017 JKU Sport S, I didn't feel like waiting for the new JL. I am currently living in Colorado Springs and would love if you guys could recommend some nearby trails. Also, if you check out my profile you'll see the "my rig" section completely filled out. I put it together as my dream build. If you guys could take a look and make some recommendations I would greatly appreciate it! I can't wait to officially be a Jeeper!!
I just moved to Colorado Springs in March and got the jeep a few weeks ago. Old Stage Road (FS368) and Rampart Range Road (FS300) are good places to start. Lots of trails, not much really technical. If you ever want to go cruise some trails let me know.

Sent from my SM-P550 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Testlab

Welcome Aaron! There are plenty of trails around. Bull park is easy enough, but for someone new to wheeling it'll be a good adventure. A sport will make everything without much issue. Probably would be best to keep out of eagle rock and saran wrap for a little while.

Ram off road park on the southeast part of town is also great to learn what you can get away with without the risk of a remote mountain recovery. There are always tons of people there to help out. Bring water though, it gets HOT there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom