Remember safety when you take the doors off.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Don't go party all night, get drunk and hop in your door less jeep for a 20mile ride home. Oh and don't forget to wear seat belts while doorless.
It really does suck but cool kids just want to be cool kids.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
I hate this kind of shit. All it takes is a few of these before the powers that be dub it too dangerous and taking your doors of becomes illegal. We all end up paying for someone's stupidity

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You should always buckle up. They were on a road, she was leaning out, and alcohol may have been involved.

I know a guy that did the same thing. The only differences are, he didn't die, and the vehicle was an '84 Buick Regal, instead of a Jeep. The doors don't come off, but he fell into the highway, just the same.

1) Poor judgement
2) Alcohol compounding poor judgment

DKronk42

I hate this kind of shit. All it takes is a few of these before the powers that be dub it too dangerous and taking your doors of becomes illegal. We all end up paying for someone's stupidity

it already is illegal in Pennsylvania, doesn't stop me either way but it's stupidity that was the culprit.

Ddays

Hooked
it already is illegal in Pennsylvania, doesn't stop me either way but it's stupidity that was the culprit.

I have searched repeatedly in the code but can't find where it states that it is illegal. Do you have first hand knowledge and/or do you know where it states this?

Last edited:
Top Bottom