Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cause i'm a real man and i stand my ground and have a right to have my own opinion

Been Around the Block dpetersen1988's Avatar

cause i'm a real man and i stand my ground and have a right to have my own opinion

Quote Originally Posted by JKDream View Post
    Sigh. You are so stupid I'm not even going to explain what YOU have under your OWN jeep.
    Here's a hint, it ISN'T A FLIP KIT.
    I'm not the stupid and it's really funny that most of the people on here can only use the words stupid and and full of shit and only recommend certain brands that the all follow in the sheep pack your the one obviously that needs glasses and that is probably a good thing cause i know what was installed on my rig and what came with the kit.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dpetersen1988 View Post
    I'm not the stupid and it's really funny that most of the people on here can only use the words stupid and and full of shit and only recommend certain brands that the all follow in the sheep pack your the one obviously that needs glasses and that is probably a good thing cause i know what was installed on my rig and what came with the kit.
    Glad you like your lift. Sorry the internet, and other people's opinions hurt your feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Your flip kit would be on your axle. You haven't shown that in your picture.

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Been Around the Block dpetersen1988's Avatar

cause i'm a real man and i stand my ground and have a right to have my own opinion

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Explorer View Post
    I don't claim to know it all, I just clearly know what parts are on your Jeep better than you do based on pictures YOU posted. You do not have a flip kit, you have a dropped pitman arm which actually can be seen in the second photo. A part well documented on this and pretty much every other Jeep JK forum to cause the steering shaft to sheer and leave you stranded. What you call bias, this entire forum calls educated. Also I could not give rat's hairy red dripping cunt what you are impressed by. I don't need to show you a a single pickled dick's ounce of respect because that is earned and you haven't done that here. If that is unclear to you, then you should peruse this entire thread and you'll see that other than the typical drive-by Wayalife bashers, no one respects you. The thing is, as of my last post, I had moved on but you keep coming on here and posturing trying to prove you're more knowledgeable, and pushing a kit very few care for as if your personal experiences are the lynchpin to success for the entire Rough Country brand. Sad really because I looked up your posts and as of yesterday, excluding this thread, you actually seemed like you were interacting well with the other threads and would be a good, active member who was asking questions and trying to learn so he could contribute actual credible information. Based on those posts no one would have ever guessed you were the infected douche nozzle you turned out to be. As a small bit of advice that you can take or leave as you wish... and this is based solely on the RC gets you through the Rubicon when other kits have issues and best kit money can buy even on a $75,000 budget, try looking up the word bias in the dictionary before you use it again. Because between that and thinking you know what parts are on you own vehicle, it's frankly really embarrassing. On the bright side, while you may not garner much respect, you may at least get a few buckets of pity from a few people for your ignorance and that's something to build on.
    You clearly do think u know it all and it's absolutely hilarious that u think u know my Jeep better then me when i put a stock photo of the lift that i purchased and not the parts that i have added on, also u stated that i didn't have a drag-link in a previous post witch infact i do but then again it's not worth my time because your an ignorant idiot, u see i could go on and on with u about this cause i'm a real man and i stand my ground and have a right to have my own opinion and own beliefs of what i like best and what i don't like, it's funny with all the comments and bullshit that i have seen posted not only does it make u look ignorant but it makes them look ignorant. Actually u do need respect and that's the problem with the country these day's is people like u and to receive respect back u have to show it and if u treat me like shit or say shit to me that is disrespectful or put words in my mouth i will give it back 100x worse. I'm not a wayoflife basher i'm here to join other Jeepers and provide my experience and collaborate with respectful and mindful people. Calling me an infected douche nozzle makes u look like your 3 and look like and ignorant moron. I have looked up the word bias and 90% of the people that i have seen so far on this thread are not and they actually listen to other people and get opinions and not bash them and call them names and shit. Quite frankly your pretty embarrassing and a descrase to the Jeep community with the way you talk to people and the actions that u portray in your words. My feelings arn't hurt and i don't understand the comments other then just stupid smartass crap that "i'm sorry if the internet hurt your feelings not hurt by it one bit". I was using an example if u could read correctly on building a $75,000 rig i wasn't saying i would use all rough country parts and that's it cause quite frankly their are other brands and other options that are better then what i have seen on here. So take care have the rat's harry cunt for dinner and continue being an ignorant douche.

Originally posted here...
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...lift-Need-help
    Last edited by notnalc68; 06-21-2017 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Moved from here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/46655-what-do-y-all-think-of-this-lift-Need-help
    2015 Jeep JKU Black

You clearly do think u know it all and it's absolutely hilarious that u think u know my Jeep better then me when i put a stock photo of the lift that i purchased and not the parts that i have added on, also u stated that i didn't have a drag-link in a previous post witch infact i do but then again it's not worth my time because your an ignorant idiot, u see i could go on and on with u about this cause i'm a real man and i stand my ground and have a right to have my own opinion and own beliefs of what i like best and what i don't like, it's funny with all the comments and bullshit that i have seen posted not only does it make u look ignorant but it makes them look ignorant. Actually u do need respect and that's the problem with the country these day's is people like u and to receive respect back u have to show it and if u treat me like shit or say shit to me that is disrespectful or put words in my mouth i will give it back 100x worse. I'm not a wayoflife basher i'm here to join other Jeepers and provide my experience and collaborate with respectful and mindful people. Calling me an infected douche nozzle makes u look like your 3 and look like and ignorant moron. I have looked up the word bias and 90% of the people that i have seen so far on this thread are not and they actually listen to other people and get opinions and not bash them and call them names and shit. Quite frankly your pretty embarrassing and a descrase to the Jeep community with the way you talk to people and the actions that u portray in your words. My feelings arn't hurt and i don't understand the comments other then just stupid smartass crap that "i'm sorry if the internet hurt your feelings not hurt by it one bit". I was using an example if u could read correctly on building a $75,000 rig i wasn't saying i would use all rough country parts and that's it cause quite frankly their are other brands and other options that are better then what i have seen on here. So take care have the rat's harry cunt for dinner and continue being an ignorant douche.
    Dude. I can't read that shit. Use punctuation, and paragraphs.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Nothing but a Thing
    also u stated that i didn't have a drag-link in a previous post witch infact i do but then again it's not worth my time
    I'm pretty sure he's aware you have a drag link, seeing as you can't steer without one.
    Pretty sure he's still referring to the flip, which you seem to not understand is not the same as having a drag link attached to your vehicle.

Nobody's arguing that you have a drag link, you dip-shit! Every freaking jeep that rolls off the assembly line has a drag link. We saw the pic you posted of your own jeep (not the stock photo of your lift) and we can clearly see you don't have a drag link-FLIP! <<<< See that word.... FLIP! Two different things.

95f5fdbd1e6d6027c04203e29e0596a52dd94a98c7b3ee726e5fc0cdf0df3e72.jpg.........

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Did anyone read that unpunctuated post? I may need the Cliff Notes. All those run on sentences, make my head hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Did anyone read that unpunctuated post? I may need the Cliff Notes. All those run on sentences, make my head hurt.

I don't know I like to just type and type and type without those pesky little dots an stuff because they are boring and a waste of time and I was told once by my uncles sisters cousins friend who is really good looking that those little things called sentences and punctuation arnt a rule I have to follow,,,
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast