WTB condition zero pistol mount

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
But, he's been a member for twelve minutes! [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

4b839200930a01679085d317b09352c7.jpg

rock lobster27

I'm technically an active member... just a new member to this forum. I didn't realize there is a certain waiting period before posting a wanted add someone please inform me if there is one and I'll remove this.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I'm technically an active member... just a new member to this forum. I didn't realize there is a certain waiting period before posting a wanted add someone please inform me if there is one and I'll remove this.

HOW-BOUT-NO.jpg

Also, in the rules (which you clearly didn't read) you would have seen that we don't remove posts here.

rock lobster27

So because you guys have been members of WAL longer makes you better than the ones that are newer? And only you guys can post wanted/for sale adds? If anything I'm helping another jeeper out by possibly buying something off them that they may not use anymore.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
So because you guys have been members of WAL longer makes you better than the ones that are newer? And only you guys can post wanted/for sale adds? If anything I'm helping another jeeper out by possibly buying something off them that they may not use anymore.

The rules are simple: be an active member before buying and selling stuff. Doesn't make us "better" than new members; at one time we were all new members. Your only purpose here so far has been to get a good deal on crap you want to buy.

:daydream:

WJCO

Meme King

This section is intended for active members of Wayalife only. When you started your thread, there is text at the top that states this.

werada.jpg

rules.jpg

rock lobster27

The rules are simple: be an active member before buying and selling stuff. Doesn't make us "better" than new members; at one time we were all new members. Your only purpose here so far has been to get a good deal on crap you want to buy.

:daydream:

Well that's great to know I'll make sure to go post a couple hundred times before coming back to the for sale/wanted threads

Jackal01

Would you rather do business with a 100% stranger aka FNG or someone you can more or less trust? I have met less than a dozen of the members on here however I trust many, many more than that due to their valuable input, advice, two cents, whatever. I would rather give and get a deal from a "friend" than a stranger. Perhaps that is just me.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
1) "Active" implies something more than just signing up;

2) A pistol mount is a firearm related product, the sale of which is not permitted on this forum;

3) Every asshat who gets called out on the rules claims to be "just trying to help some fellow Jeeper"; and, finally,

4) EAD!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

yes, actually... just like how old friends are always more trustworthy than new friends... DUH!
I'ed loan an old friend thousands to help them out... but I'll think twice about buying a pack of cigarettes for a stanger even though they'll "pay me back"

Well that's great to know I'll make sure to go post a couple hundred times before coming back to the for sale/wanted threads

miss-the-point.png

Would you rather do business with a 100% stranger aka FNG or someone you can more or less trust? I have met less than a dozen of the members on here however I trust many, many more than that due to their valuable input, advice, two cents, whatever. I would rather give and get a deal from a "friend" than a stranger. Perhaps that is just me.

EXACTLY :beer:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
yes, actually... just like how old friends are always more trustworthy than new friends... DUH!
I'ed loan an old friend thousands to help them out... but I'll think twice about buying a pack of cigarettes for a stanger even though they'll "pay me back"

Hey buddy. So, we're....uhh... old friends, right?? ;)

I need some help financing new axles.

Top Bottom