Recommendation for tires/wheels

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Okay so I purchased my 11jku with 20 inch wheels and atturo trail blaze m/t 35x12.50r20LT. I know jack when it comes to what works best for what I need and I know I'll get some good ideas here without getting flamed right(I didn't buy the 20s!, well I guess I did in a way). So as I'm constantly reading through people's rigs and posts and I'm noticing 20s are probably not the way to go for a jeep. I think it's best to start looking for a 17inch combo. The offroading I'm currently doing is mud and easy trails in MS. Any advice is welcomed thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
For an MT, most will recommend Cooper STT Pros. For an AT, I'd recommend Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. I'm getting great tread wear out of Duratracs. I only drive a Jeep. It does great on wet pavement, and is decent off road.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
For an MT, most will recommend Cooper STT Pros. For an AT, I'd recommend Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. I'm getting great tread wear out of Duratracs. I only drive a Jeep. It does great on wet pavement, and is decent off road.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Stick with 35s on 20in or move to 17in? Not sure of the impact 20 vs 17 makes on the trail.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

17s allow more "squish" then 20s will. In addition, it's also harder to blow a bead as well. 35's should be fine for most trails and mud, especially if a winch is on your build list.

Top Bottom