I found your cheap screw driver bro

Journeyman

IMG_1664.jpg IMG_1665.jpg
Good times right here at 5:30 this morning. Picked this gem up cruising to work this morning [emoji1360]
IMG_1666.jpg
I'll just leave this here for all the people in love with their hi-lifts

Journeyman

Wow [emoji1374] kick ass. I just stopped into discount tire and apparently I have road side hazard on this set of tires. Only costs me the the renewal of the hazard plan to replace the tire (50$) another great reason to by your tread from discount tire and not the off-road shop.
Thanks discount tire! [emoji1360]

BobNH

Meanwhile, judging by the wire, the owner is talking about the one that got away...
That wire must have made an awful noise. Didnt tear into anything though?

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Journeyman

Meanwhile, judging by the wire, the owner is talking about the one that got away...
That wire must have made an awful noise. Didnt tear into anything though?

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Nope nothing else was tore up. But I did make a hell of a noise until I pulled over. I was actually stoked it was just the tire. With only 2k on my pr 60's and a bunch of other work I got scared it was something else.

WJCO

Meme King
Discount honors their warranty. Boughten tires from them for years. Glad they hooked you up.

Journeyman

The only hiccup is the beadlocks. But they have no problem letting me mount the tire myself and then balancing it out for me.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Heard a tick...tick...tick leaving a red light about 15 years ago, pulled over and found a Snap-On 1/2" Stubby Combination Wrench clear through my rear tire just about mid tread. Still have the wrench, Lol.
Couple of years later, a piece of red mulch went through the sidewall of a tire on my wife's car. That one was really weird, as the mulch was easily pulled out and soft enough to bend in half with my fingers.:crazyeyes:

oldroadie

And I thought nothing was worse than watching that bucket of sheet rock screws spill out of the work truck in front of me. Two tires punctured, no waiting...but no wire to add horrific noises to the event.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
What a gem you found, I want it. Would you consider selling it?

With all seriousness though am sorry that really sucks. I can imagine the relief after you found the source of the noise.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
What a gem you found, I want it. Would you consider selling it?

With all seriousness though am sorry that really sucks. I can imagine the relief after you found the source of the noise.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Ha, found a pic of the combo through my tire. Turns out it was a Craftsman... so where in the hell did I get my only Snap-On wrench? Lol.

F1LhQxR.jpg

WiscoHR

IMG_0802.JPG My wife found one of his missing screw drivers about a month ago with her 4Runner. It killed a brand new Cooper ST Maxx. Thankfully they were from Discount Tire as well, and we got a free replacement.

Top Bottom