VIDEO - When Road Rage Goes Wrong

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Road rage is nothing new in a place like Los Angeles but apparently sometimes, it doesn't exactly work out as intended. This happened yesterday in Santa Clarita and the results are dramatic to say the least. Sure glad I no longer live in that hell hole.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Not defending the guy in the car by any stretch, but the guy on the bike is an idiot who could have avoided that whole thing. I know from experience (13 years of riding in Los Angeles traffic) that you just don't pick fights with cars. You need to drop the ego, roll on the throttle, and get the hell away from dangerous drivers. Kicking the car, flipping them off, etc is only going to get you killed or seriously hurt. The rider in this video cheated death and is very lucky to be alive.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Journeyman

Saw this one this morning on IG they are both idiots. Clearly the car did something to the biker, but he should have definitely rolled on cause that's a battle he's gonna lose.
I feel bad for the people in the pickup. Probably completely blind sided and suddenly cruising on their lid at freeway speed.
Reasons like this we moved to a tiny mountain town in east county SD [emoji1374]

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Agreed. The guy on the bike is both a fool and lucky. Just finished a 7 day motorcycle tour in TN and NC and getting away from the useless drivers is the best choice.

JAGS

Hooked
As much as LA is a "hell hole," this shit happens wherever there are stupid people. My experience is that location is no factor for limiting stupidity. This past weekend, my wife and I made a last minute run up the coast to Santa Barbara. Saw a lot of stupid drivers all the way up the coast. I also can't tell you how many stupid motorcyclist we saw with complete disregard to traffic laws or others on the road. Sadly, there was even a fatal motorcycle accident on HWY1. Just a couple weeks ago we were in New Orleans and saw a pedestrian on there cell phone literally walk in front of our street car and was within 3 ft of getting hit.

People need to slow the fuck down and have respect for others on the road. And/or get their heads out of their asses. Goes for vehicles and motorcycles and pedestrians.

WJCO

Meme King
As much as LA is a "hell hole," this shit happens wherever there are stupid people. My experience is that location is no factor for limiting stupidity. This past weekend, my wife and I made a last minute run up the coast to Santa Barbara. Saw a lot of stupid drivers all the way up the coast. I also can't tell you how many stupid motorcyclist we saw with complete disregard to traffic laws or others on the road. Sadly, there was even a fatal motorcycle accident on HWY1. Just a couple weeks ago we were in New Orleans and saw a pedestrian on there cell phone literally walk in front of our street car and was within 3 ft of getting hit.

People need to slow the fuck down and have respect for others on the road. And/or get their heads out of their asses. Goes for vehicles and motorcycles and pedestrians.

Bingo........

JeepJeep75

Can you imagine if that was a jeep or truck with large tires? Would've ate the motorcycle ridder like a tree shredder. Never worth picking a fight with a stranger. Just let it go.

SSTM714

1) Biker commits Misdemeanor vandalism... call the police, take his picture and / or file an insurance claim IF there's any damage.

2) Car driver commits Attempted Murder (or at least ADW). Not to mention the mortal danger he caused for EVERYONE around him. ("Gross Negligence" is how you get to manslaughter convictions.)

The Biker's a-hole move did not justify the potentially deadly response.

I hope the biker gets caught and receives his ticket. I hope the driver gets appropriate charges filed.

(just my $.02)

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
One short little video that embodies everything wrong with our country, which can be summed up in three words: narcissism and entitlement.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
1) Biker commits Misdemeanor vandalism... call the police, take his picture and / or file an insurance claim IF there's any damage.

2) Car driver commits Attempted Murder (or at least ADW). Not to mention the mortal danger he caused for EVERYONE around him. ("Gross Negligence" is how you get to manslaughter convictions.)

The Biker's a-hole move did not justify the potentially deadly response.

I hope the biker gets caught and receives his ticket. I hope the driver gets appropriate charges filed.

(just my $.02)

Attempted murder for the car? The dude kicked the side of his car. If someone did that to your car and you didn't know they were there what would you do? You would swerve. This is the bikers fault plan and simple.

Top Bottom