Hello from New Mexico

Lk13

Hello everyone! I've been a member of this forum for a while but haven't ever posted anything. My husband and I love jeeps! We have owned many different ones through the years. It all started with an '87 YJ and went uphill from there. [emoji6] Currently we have an 03 TJ Rubicon. We had a 97 TJ but sold it after buying an 08 JKU. We are in the process of upgrading that jeep now. I can't wait to see what the new one can do on the trails!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Phoenix AZ! A build thread is a great idea, get some pics up. It doesn't matter if it takes you a long time or not. You can also use that thread to document your trail rides or vacations and you can show what repairs are done as they happen. It's a nice way to work toward being an active member.

Lk13

Welcome to WAL from Texas! Nice jeeps you have! Build thread coming soon?

I'm wanting to make a build thread on the TJ soon, although we have that one pretty much finished. I say that but I don't think a jeep can ever be totally finished. I always seem to find more and more things that I like. Lol. My husband has a build thread on the JKU. I plan on adding to that one as we add more parts. Here is the link to the JK build:

My first JK build...

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=46843

Lk13

Welcome from Phoenix AZ! A build thread is a great idea, get some pics up. It doesn't matter if it takes you a long time or not. You can also use that thread to document your trail rides or vacations and you can show what repairs are done as they happen. It's a nice way to work toward being an active member.

Thanks! I'm excited to become a more active member and share our adventures!

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Yay! Another New Mexican joins the forum. Welcome to WAL. I think NM is the perfect state to own and wheel jeeps. I owned a TJ and then got a JKU when it was stolen. I really like having the extra room and it's a very capable jeep from the get go. Have fun!

Top Bottom