Install Video if your upgrading your stereo

deezus

This is a basic install video I found, they are installing the Pioneer Nex, I'm gonna install the Kenwoods DDX9703s. I'm also gonna go with Maestro Idatalink. These guys also have videos on installing the back up camera as well.

https://youtu.be/DIO8p_sOLKU

Mikeyboc

I don't have a video, but I installed the Pioneer 4100. It was pretty straightforward. You'll have to remove a plastic "bar", but the only challenge came with finding room for all the new wiring when putting the new one in. It gets a little cramped on space back there.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I don't have a video, but I installed the Pioneer 4100. It was pretty straightforward. You'll have to remove a plastic "bar", but the only challenge came with finding room for all the new wiring when putting the new one in. It gets a little cramped on space back there.

It does get cramped, especially with the idata link. I also ran all rca's, hdmi, back up cameras.... not too bad but extra set of hands needed for sure

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

deezus

Were you able to retain the factory Sirius antenna?

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
nice - I've had a new head unit sitting here for over a year but just haven't been looking forward to redoing it all and discovering more shitty work from the original installers :naw:

it should be pretty obsolete by now so maybe the thieves will leave it alone :thumb:

Top Bottom