Dana 60's installed

6.4 Hemi JK

Have not picked her up yet but Jones Jeeps in Marble Falls , TX sent me these picks of my jeep with Dana 60's and the new 40's can't wait to pick her up tomorrow....

IMG_2629.JPG IMG_2630.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I had Jones Jeeps in Marble Falls, TX install the Dana ultimate 60s , I know it's not the norm on here .
I have already done a couple hard runs on them with no issues .

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but we all have our own idea of what "hard" is and 2 runs is what some people do in a day. With that said, I would sincerely hope that you would never have any issues with your axles but there is a reason why they aren't "the norm here" and it has nothing to do with opinion.

Good luck to you with your UD60s.

6.4 Hemi JK

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but we all have our own idea of what "hard" is and 2 runs is what some people do in a day. With that said, I would sincerely hope that you would never have any issues with your axles but there is a reason why they aren't "the norm here" and it has nothing to do with opinion.

Good luck to you with your UD60s.

I think they'll do just fine , there is plenty of research and engineering behind the UD 60s and plenty of testing as well . But keep in mind this is my first jeep build and what I learn here I will make up for it on my next one ...
hope to one day to meet you on a trail it would be great to pick your brain and learn more about these amazing and addicting JEEPS...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think they'll do just fine , there is plenty of research and engineering behind the UD 60s and plenty of testing as well . But keep in mind this is my first jeep build and what I learn here I will make up for it on my next one ...
hope to one day to meet you on a trail it would be great to pick your brain and learn more about these amazing and addicting JEEPS...

While I lack the confidence you seem to have in your axles, I again would hope that you never have a problem with them and I mean that sincerely. My only point for posting at all was to qualify why they may not be "the norm here" as you had stated. It would be a pleasure to meet you in person someday and talk about Jeeps.

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
So what makes DynaTrac better than a Dana 60. Materials, engineering, or manufacturing of said product? Maybe all three...it would be nice to see a break down of pros and cons of
13,000 60s

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom