Houston/Katy, Texas - AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Katy Service Dept

Flat Top

On Monday (6-5-17) I was greeted with a lovely MIL when I started the Jeep up for the trip home after work. No noticeable issues on the drive home and pulled a P0520 fault code from my Torque/OBDII combo (one of the best $25 investments I've made for the garage). Even though the factory warranty was up (75Kmiles) i had purchased an extended warranty at time of purchase. Decided to take it to the dealership for repairs as well as outstanding recall items. I also wanted to enable the backup camera on the 430N head unit. I installed the camera/cabling almost 2 years ago but have never taken the time to get the Jeep flashed.

Decided on AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Katy for service in west Houston after reading at least a few decent reviews as opposed to the 2 other options in the travel area (Tomball and Conroe). I was pleasantly surprised by the service received. Dropped off the Jeep Wednesday evening and had a confirmed diagnosis by 10 AM Thursday. They handled the recall work, head unit flash and started the oil pressure switch replacement Thursday and completed the job Friday AM. I picked up the Jeep Friday around 1 PM and other than needing to reconfigure my TPMS and tire size with the ProCal, I was good to go. Side note: why is it that shops (Discount Tire, dealerships etc.) insist on airing up tires to 40+ PSI??!!

I can actually say my experience with the Service Dept @ AutoNation Katy was more than acceptable. Joe Bartizal was extremely professional and above all else communicated with me. For me it's all about expectations, if it's going to take 3 days, tell me three days. I'll be good with that if you keep your promise. Joe is a Jeeper as well who just moved here from Arizona so we talked about the non-existent rock crawling options in the Houston area and his recent trip to Wolf Caves. He seems to be a genuinely good guy.

So for any Houston folks on the west side that need dealer service give AutoNation Katy a look. I know it's only one visit for me but so far-so good!

Top Bottom