But I think I'll hang out a bit, unless you want to ban me?

jediijesus

Sorry guys, been a creeper for a long time, just don't post much. I'll accept the flames for posting in the classifieds.

So if i get to stay, in selling my rear, switching over to an EVO rear carrier.

Had the brawler for about 7 months, threw some herculiner on it. Nothing wrong at all.

Asking 1100 bucks ( mostly to pay for my evo!) Located in Fate, Tx

Cheers,

Josh

View attachment 265726 View attachment 265727

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Journeyman

Nope. Ain't happening there home slice!

If you get any bites I'm jacking them from you so I can do the same thing...

WJCO

Meme King
Pretty disrespectful to come in here knowingly breaking the rules and then justifying it with a negotiation.

ANOTHER MATRIX.jpg

jediijesus

Nope. Ain't happening there home slice!

If you get any bites I'm jacking them from you so I can do the same thing...
0fd99549e9828894092093ceec3febfd.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife

Thanks notnalc68!

Yeah, about that:

fa·ce·tious
fəˈsēSHəs/Submit
adjective
treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.
synonyms: flippant, flip, glib, frivolous, tongue-in-cheek, ironic, sardonic, joking, jokey, jocular, playful, sportive, teasing, mischievous; Response to jackasses that don't get it on Wayalife

Ok, ok, so I added the last one myself. Sue me.

jediijesus

Yeah, about that:

fa·ce·tious
fəˈsēSHəs/Submit
adjective
treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.
synonyms:flippant, flip, glib, frivolous, tongue-in-cheek, ironic, sardonic, joking, jokey, jocular, playful, sportive, teasing, mischievous; Response to jackasses that don't get it on Wayalife

Ok, ok, so I added the last one myself. Sue me.
I, am....no stranger to sarcasm, but thanks for the definition! View attachment 265765 View attachment 265766

WJCO

Meme King
You might as well leave now as you're not welcome here. You've been nothing but disrespectful since you joined and started posting.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Sorry guys, been a creeper for a long time, just don't post much.

IMG_4985.JPG

Very disrespectful to knowingly break the rules and admit it in your first post, beat it dude.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jediijesus

You might as well leave now as you're not welcome here. You've been nothing but disrespectful since you joined and started posting.
That's an interesting post, i could almost say the same about the first 5 replies I received. Did I know it was coming, yep... Did I tell myself, don't get annoyed when it does, yep.... so instead of firing back (which I don't deserve to do), I responded, in defense of myself with memes. Do you know why? (Your the meme king it says, so I assumed you would flex your power). But disrespectful, nope... it was expected. Hint - (I have more than two posts now per the rules)

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
That's an interesting post, i could almost say the same about the first 5 replies I received. Did I know it was coming, yep... Did I tell myself, don't get annoyed when it does, yep.... so instead of firing back (which I don't deserve to do), I responded, in defense of myself with memes. Do you know why? (Your the meme king it says, so I assumed you would flex your power). But disrespectful, nope... it was expected. Hint - (I have more than two posts now per the rules)

wow how did you acquire so much badass?.... was it on sale again?! :thinking:

WJCO

Meme King

There is no set number of posts here to justify posting in the classifieds. No one knows who the fuck you are. You aren't active here. Get bent.

jediijesus

There is no set number of posts here to justify posting in the classifieds. No one knows who the fuck you are. You aren't active here. Get bent.
Okay clearly your upset about something, so I hope it gets better. But I think I'll hang out a bit, unless you want to ban me? Oh and by the way, I really hope your not the spokesperson for the Jeep "Wayalife", cause it's not feeling real cool at the moment.

Top Bottom