Wave from Portland PNW

themachinehead

Wanted to give a quick wave and introduce myself. My first vehicle was an old stick CJ-7 on 36's, which was a build that my uncle passed down to me. That CJ is long gone now and I feel so ... well, "dumb" for not realizing how awesome that rig was for all these years. I didn't appreciate how solid, capable, and customizable Jeeps are till I drove a friend's JKU around during a vacation in Colorado last winter. Now I'm saving up for one and learning all that I can (and MAN, there's so much) before I have enough to get it. Found this forum when I came across some JK Experience vids on YouTube. Real glad I made my way here.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Wanted to give a quick wave and introduce myself. My first vehicle was an old stick CJ-7 on 36's, which was a build that my uncle passed down to me. That CJ is long gone now and I feel so ... well, "dumb" for not realizing how awesome that rig was for all these years. I didn't appreciate how solid, capable, and customizable Jeeps are till I drove a friend's JKU around during a vacation in Colorado last winter. Now I'm saving up for one and learning all that I can (and MAN, there's so much) before I have enough to get it. Found this forum when I came across some JK Experience vids on YouTube. Real glad I made my way here.
If you appreciated the CJ for what it was, you would be able to find a later year TJ in really good condition, with money left over for all your missing desires as opposed to a JK. To each their own though.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

themachinehead

Thanks a whole lot guys. It's overwhelming how much you can do as far as upgrades and mods, woooowww. I'm def gonna post a stupid question or 10, so I apologize in advance ;)

Extra cheesy big wave to my fellow Oregonians haha.

And thanks for the tip Strodinator, I'm not at all set on a JK, so I'll look into used TJs nearby for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Thanks a whole lot guys. It's overwhelming how much you can do as far as upgrades and mods, woooowww. I'm def gonna post a stupid question or 10, so I apologize in advance ;)

Extra cheesy big wave to my fellow Oregonians haha.

And thanks for the tip Strodinator, I'm not at all set on a JK, so I'll look into used TJs nearby for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
No problem, there's a lot of jeeps here that are in amazing condition because Portland doesn't salt their roads and a vast majority of Jeep owners out here don't leave the pavement. It shouldn't be too hard to find a gem

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom