WAYALIFE Summertime Snow Wheeling on the Rubicon

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In all the years we have been coming up to Tahoe in the summer, I'd have to say this is the first time that we've seen so much snow stick around for so long. In fact, even though it's July, we had heard reports that the Rubicon Jeep Trail was still covered in deep snow from about the top of Cadillac Hill, down to the staging area near Tahoma and enough so that buggies were only recently breaking trail over the 4th of July weekend. Well, as you can imagine, this was something that we had to see for ourselves especially being that we were planning to run the whole trail with a group of friends in about a week and, this short video highlights the fun we had snow wheeling up the backside of the Rubicon.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
My favorite video so far!

Attachments

• Area51.JPG
    Area51.JPG
    275 KB · Views: 10
  • HillClimb2.JPG
    HillClimb2.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 7
  • HillClimbGroup.JPG
    HillClimbGroup.JPG
    320.9 KB · Views: 9
  • StagedUp.JPG
    StagedUp.JPG
    212.5 KB · Views: 11
  • TripMap.jpg
    TripMap.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 14

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Summertime Snow Wheeling on the Rubicon

Is there anyway to make this video available for mobile devices? It's my favorite video to date and seeing the Sierra Camping trip thread reminded me of it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We can try to upload it onto our Vimeo account but that's really the best we can do. It wasn't always this way but, YouTube has been blocking pretty much everything on mobile devices now.

Abattoir

This is an awesome video. And, as is true of most everyone of your videos, you and Cindy do a great job of narration and music to add to the experience.

Top Bottom