Headlights

scull20

Those appear to be TruckLites. That being said, you can't go wrong with a set of TruckLites. Myself as well as many others run them and are very happy with them.

BobNH

Likely TruckLites, as has been said. Which likely also require an anti-flicker harness. I went with JW Speaker 8700 J; anti-dlicker built in. Keep in mind no matter which you get, you need to align them. Vertical is available, but you need to look up how to do horizontal adjustment. If you don't, you are wasting your money no matter what you do.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I don't know about the Trucklites anymore. They were the first mod I put on my jeep about 3 years ago. I recently installed a new bumper and got me a set of JW speaker fogs lights and they seems to give me more light than the trucklite headlights.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
cant go wrong with either Trucklites (with the PWM adapters) Or the JW Speakers (PWM is built into the light)

I have close friends with Trucklites, and I went with the JW speakers after seeing them side by side. Both options are great lights. Both Lights make the factory lights seem like candles. :thumb:

JeepJeep75

I don't know about the Trucklites anymore. They were the first mod I put on my jeep about 3 years ago. I recently installed a new bumper and got me a set of JW speaker fogs lights and they seems to give me more light than the trucklite headlights.

Silly question: did you install horizontal adjusters for the TL's? Also, did you adjust and aline the JW fogs? I only ask because the TL's have a very defined pattern. As do the fogs. I have TL and JW fogs in my jeep. After dropping a large pile of coin for these lights, I wanted to be sure I'm getting every lumen where it should be going. IMG_6541.jpg I also drilled a couple of holes in my bumper to get to the fog adjusters. Worth it? Oh, hells yea!!!!!![emoji106]

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Silly question: did you install horizontal adjusters for the TL's? Also, did you adjust and aline the JW fogs? I only ask because the TL's have a very defined pattern. As do the fogs. I have TL and JW fogs in my jeep. After dropping a large pile of coin for these lights, I wanted to be sure I'm getting every lumen where it should be going. View attachment 265907 I also drilled a couple of holes in my bumper to get to the fog adjusters. Worth it? Oh, hells yea!!!!!![emoji106]

I didn't install horizontal adjusters for the headlights TL. I did level out my fogs JW but I think I want to bring them up a little more. I like that adjuster screw hole you did [emoji108]

J

JKDream

The pattern is a bit different. Truck lites have more of a flood spread where as JW are really good spots and provide a lot of distance.

tdougherty81

Wasn't there a graph or something on lights? lol

I love my Trucklites and I haven't had the need to run any other auxiliary lights.

longarmwj

I love my TruckLites. I have no problem seeing, even on rainy nights. The JWs are good also, I had their fog lights for a while, and currently run their tail lights.

JeepJeep75

Wasn't there a graph or something on lights? lol

I love my Trucklites and I haven't had the need to run any other auxiliary lights.

I love my TL's too, even though that graph says they're shit[emoji12]. Then I added the JW fogs. Holy-crap, what a difference the fogs make. The lights really compliment each other IMO. I've never seen a factory fog light light up the road ahead like these do. I can actually drive at night, at speed, comfortably, with just the fog lights on. Getting all of your front facing lights aligned makes a huge difference, no matter what brand of lights you run.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
cant go wrong with either Trucklites (with the PWM adapters) Or the JW Speakers (PWM is built into the light)

I have close friends with Trucklites, and I went with the JW speakers after seeing them side by side. Both options are great lights. Both Lights make the factory lights seem like candles. :thumb:

Best answer....

Top Bottom