JW Speaker Evo J & 279J Lights

181BYZ

Brand new lights never fitted.

I purchased them from Northridge 4x4 and had them shipped to my home in South Africa.

I made a mistake as the Jeeps we have here are different spec so these lights unfortunately will not work on any South African or "ECE" Jeep.

Looking to sell the bundle for $680, Courier & travel logistics can be discussed with interested buyers.

Attachments

• IMG_9341.jpg
    IMG_9341.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 228

Kalums

Wouldn't happen to be an obscure king of an unknown "country" and this package will have come with a check that I need to send the balance of back to you...???

In all seriousness you are not going to get anyone on here to buy for the simple fact NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE. You don't try to sell someone something the first time you visit their house...

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kyle7R

I will send you $1000 check, and you keep your portion for the agreement. With the extra funds, my movers will come to retrieve the items and you will pay them with that and they will deliver the item to me.

- sent using smoke signals, from a missed connection ad on craigslist

glen5264

Hey please tell jimmy im sorry and that I forgot to get back to him with my full name and address and banking information. I kinda forgot because I was working on my jk. And then I forgot even more since I went on a road trip. So terribly sorry.

Just my luck!! I missed out on 25,000,000.00 again. Opportunity only knocks once (a week)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

181BYZ

Thanks for all the input with this sale. Much appreciated.

I am not a con, just made a mistake by ordering these and trying to reclaim some of the money I have spent.

My brother studies at Wagner College and will be back in August with the lights, arranging shipping from that side will be easy.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Brand new lights never fitted.

I purchased them from Northridge 4x4 and had them shipped to my home in South Africa.

I made a mistake as the Jeeps we have here are different spec so these lights unfortunately will not work on any South African or "ECE" Jeep.

Looking to sell the bundle for $680, Courier & travel logistics can be discussed with interested buyers.

Read the rules and fuck off or eat a dick. Your choice

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kyle7R

Thanks for all the input with this sale. Much appreciated.

I am not a con, just made a mistake by ordering these and trying to reclaim some of the money I have spent.

My brother studies at Wagner College and will be back in August with the lights, arranging shipping from that side will be easy.
This isn't about you being a con, this is about your first post ever being you trying to sell some shit

Top Bottom