Sway bar question

RageKage

I have a 2014 JKU sport and I've been looking at getting a Rubi electronic sway bar and then doing an EVO manual disconnect on it. Would this be beneficial as I already have quick disconnect links? Or would I just be adding another disconnect that is unneeded?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
That's what I figured. But would there be any added benefit to having both disconnected?

Nope, only one disconnect point is needed. I did this swap last year and its pretty damn handy. I left my quick disconnect links on the ends of the bar - I just never use them anymore.

I think it's either
Do you mind putting the links on by hand?
Or
Do you like turning a nob for 20 seconds and be done?
I personally have the Rubi disco, with the evo no limits and I love it! Some of my friends have a hard time putting the links on except when on even ground of course but I have no worry ever, all personal preference.

Coop

Caught the Bug
You should be able to find a takeoff in the $2-300 range. IIRC I paid $250 or so for mine

I have the removable links, but I've watched guys with the Rubi disco and EVO conversion with envy. I would do what Jerry suggested and find a cheap take-off. Takes a lot of work and level ground with the links, which is never fun or fast, and always dirty.

RageKage

You should be able to find a takeoff in the $2-300 range. IIRC I paid $250 or so for mine

Yea best I found was 500 on eBay. But I was planning on going to the local junkyards to see if they had any salvageable Rubi's that I could try and strip cuz I want a Rubi Tcase also.

Top Bottom