Crazy Rear Sprayer "Build" and I need help

USOWEN

so I took off my hardtop and I've got some extra sprayers I put in the hard top hole and I want them to work but when the hardtop is disconnected it turns off the ability to use the sprayer, does anyone know a way to bypass this?

IMG_20170702_152711.jpg

GraniteCrystal

Make a little jumper (wire that goes between two electrical contacts) and try it on the harness you detached. Just need to trick it into thinking it's on there.

WJCO

Meme King
My dad told me that he did this on his old car as a prank. Turned each washer jet sideways to spray people next to him at lights when their windows were open. Said it was great, until one day he was spraying the guy on his left, not realizing the guy on the right figured out where it was coming from and snuck around the car and grabbed him by the neck.

USOWEN

My dad told me that he did this on his old car as a prank. Turned each washer jet sideways to spray people next to him at lights when their windows were open. Said it was great, until one day he was spraying the guy on his left, not realizing the guy on the right figured out where it was coming from and snuck around the car and grabbed him by the neck.
I'll keep that in mind…

Sent from my ONE A2005 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

This reminds me of high school we took the hose of the washers and drilled a hole in the air cleaner and pumped tranny fluid in the carburetor, made quite the smoke screen! Damn that was funny at 16 years old

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
This reminds me of high school we took the hose of the washers and drilled a hole in the air cleaner and pumped tranny fluid in the carburetor, made quite the smoke screen! Damn that was funny at 16 years old

Back in the day you could accomplish the same thing the OP is doing by bending the sprayer nozzles up so they'd shoot OVER your car and hit the guy behind you. They used to be mounted under the little grille in front of the windshield between the wipers in the 70's.

Hahaha, we need a juvenile delinquent thread to post up the dumb shit we use to do.

Edit: Then again, probably not. Things are pretty different now and people don't have much tolerance for pranks.

Last edited:

JKbrick

Back in the day you could accomplish the same thing the OP is doing by bending the sprayer nozzles up so they'd shoot OVER your car and hit the guy behind you. They used to be mounted under the little grille in front of the windshield between the wipers in the 70's.

Hahaha, we need a juvenile delinquent thread to post up the dumb shit we use to do.

Edit: Then again, probably not. Things are pretty different now and people don't have much tolerance for pranks.

Oh ya you could bend them because they were made out of metal tubing, good clean fun... ha ha

scull20

I rigged up a replacement wiper fluid pump to a reservoir and momentary switch and routed the line out of the grill on our old 68 impala. It was great for car shows when people wouldn't get out of your way driving around.

"Damn radiator leak" never got old.

USOWEN

I rigged up a replacement wiper fluid pump to a reservoir and momentary switch and routed the line out of the grill on our old 68 impala. It was great for car shows when people wouldn't get out of your way driving around.

"Damn radiator leak" never got old.
"damn radiator leak" if I get caught doing that I'm going to say "sorry I have an exhaust leak"

Sent from my ONE A2005 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom