Rubicon trip in August - anyone up?

ChiliDawg

Ok, so to update this post, now eyeballing date of August 26th-27th. Meet early AM on the 26th, ride in and camp at Rubicon Springs, wheel out Sunday. We could even see if there's interest in camping Friday evening near the trailhead if anyone was interested.

For the sake of being able to run the trail in this time frame, figure a good group size would be around 10 or fewer.

Who would be up?

In:
ChiliDawg
QuicksilverJK
JeepsySoul
FourFlusher

Maybe:
jeepdave15

Last edited:

JK434

I was gonna head up probs end of july early aug idk i would like to go with someone

I've been wanting to do the Rubicon since, well, ever, and still haven't done it yet so this summer it's gotta happen, and my little brother is is trying to pick a week to come visit me and I figured the week of hot August nights would be perfect, but would be great if I could get a group together to maybe camp 2 nights wheel 2-3 days or whatever so he can experience that too. I'm a first timer so I'll have to get some of you more experienced lot to go so I'm not winging it, but I wanted to throw out a feeler and see who might be interested in going, say, August 11th-13th?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was thinking a little bit early then that maybe late july aug

JK434

I was gonna head up probs end of july early aug idk i would like to go with someone

I've been wanting to do the Rubicon since, well, ever, and still haven't done it yet so this summer it's gotta happen, and my little brother is is trying to pick a week to come visit me and I figured the week of hot August nights would be perfect, but would be great if I could get a group together to maybe camp 2 nights wheel 2-3 days or whatever so he can experience that too. I'm a first timer so I'll have to get some of you more experienced lot to go so I'm not winging it, but I wanted to throw out a feeler and see who might be interested in going, say, August 11th-13th?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was thinking a little bit early then that maybe late july aug

TRLJNKY

Check the Jamboree schedules. There are 2 events. One at the end of July and another at the beginning of August. Id plan around those events

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

Randy Tadevich

Does anyone know what the snow pack is still like on the Ruby trail? Theres still a little snow left on the peaks here in Az, and we didnt get the snow the upper sierra-nevadas received. Curiosity question.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom